Abercrombie & Fitch
Net Income and Sales Report
Abercrombie & Fitch Earnings Highlights
- Report Date:November 21, 2013
- Ticker Symbol: ANF - NYSE
- Company Name: Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Reporting Period: Q3-2013
During Q3 the company opened 9 All Brands, 2 A&F, 1 Abercrombie Kids and 6 Hollister Co. stores, while closing 3 stores each of the All Brands and Hollister Co. brand.
The company also released forward guidance - mostly dismal - for Q4 and fiscal year 2013. Management expects low double-digit decline in comparable store sales for Q4, with significant Gross Margin erosion to follow.
Gross Margin is expected to remain almost flat for the full year. Adjusted EPS (Non-GAP) is expected to come in the range of between $1.40 and $1.50 per diluted share from earlier estimates of of $3.15 to $3.25 per share
- Are Bonds a Good Investment? Should Investors Buy Bonds in 2014?
- Top 6 Best Bond Funds to Invest in 2014 | Corporate and Government Bonds
- 12 Best Banks to Bank With | No Fees, High Yield Savings Accounts, Reviews
- 7 Top Trading Tools for Investors | 2014 Best Day Trading Software Reviews
- List of Top Press Release Sites, Best Online Free Press Release Distribution