Monday, April 22, 2013 – Biggest Losers and Highest Stock Gainers
Most Active Stocks – Top Gainers by Percentage Points (NYSE & NASDAQ)
- Shares of Power-One (PWER) soared 56.68% to end the day at $6.33, after the firm announced that it had received an acquisition offer from ABB.
- Met-Pro (MPR) saw its shares rise 39.38% based on news that CECO Environmental was looking to buy Met-Pro for approximately $202 million.
- MedicNova shares were the third highest gainers across the Nasdaq and NYSE, rising 12.60% to close at $2.95.
Most Active Stocks – Top Losers by Percentage Points (NYSE & NASDAQ)
- Omthera Pharmaceuticals was the biggest stock loser today, dropping 12.26% to end the day at $6.44.
- Shares of Desarrolladora Homex were the next highest stock losers dropping 11.61%.
- First Advantage Bancorp (FABK) fell 11.13% making it the third biggest stock loser across the Nasdaq and NYSE.