5/15/2013 Market Update – Biggest Stock Losers & Gainers across Nasdaq & NYSE
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Top 10 Stock Losers by Percentage (NYSE & NASDAQ)
- Shares of The ExOne Company (Nasdaq: XONE) plunged 15.33% to end the day at $41.15 after the firm reported Q1 2013 earnings. XONE was the top biggest stock loser across the Nasdaq and NYSE.
- China Auto Logistics (CALI) was the next biggest stock loser, declining 13.06% to close the day at $3.13. Shares of CALI, a leading provider of auto-related services in China, dropped after the firm reported its first quarter results that missed analysts' expectations.
- Rio Alto was next in line, coming in as the third biggest stock loser across the NYSE and Nasdaq, after its stock dropped by 10.26%.
Top 10 Stock Gainers by Percentage (NYSE & NASDAQ)
- Shares of Mayflower Bancorp surged based on news that firm was to be acquired by Independent Bank Corp. The stock ended the day at $17.75, up 66.35%, making it the biggest stock gainer across the Nasdaq and NYSE.
- YRC Worldwide, Inc. stock was the next highest stock gainer. The stock climbed 21.49% to close at $19.22.
- Mannatech (MTEX) rose 16.81% making it the third biggest stock gainer across the Nasdaq and NYSE.
Best of luck in your investing,
Don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions, comments or feedback.
MarketConsensus Stock Analysis Desk