Tuesday, September 3, 2013 (Biggest Stock Losers & Gainers )
Here are today’s top 10 biggest stock losers and stock gainers across the NYSE and Nasdaq
- Shares of Pacific Biosciences of California (PACB) plunged 11.72% to end the day at $3.69. PACB was the biggest stock loser today as investors traded 1,537,902 of its shares
- IFM Investments Limited (CTC) was the next biggest stock loser, declining 11.02% to close the day at $2.26 a share. Shares of CTC are not frequently traded and only 23,776 shares exchanged hands today as the stock declined in value
- USEC Inc. (USU) was next in line, coming in as the third biggest stock loser across the NYSE and Nasdaq, after its stock dropped by10.75%.
Top 10 Gainers by Percentage (NYSE & NASDAQ)
- Shares of Nokia surged 31.28% based on breaking news that Microsoft plans to buy Nokia’s devices unit for $7.2 Billion. The stock ended the day at $5.12, making it the biggest stock gainer across the Nasdaq and NYSE
- Hanwha Solarone Co Ltd. stock was the next highest stock gainer, climbing 15.86% to end the day at $3.36
- ReneSola Ltd. (ADR) rose 14.88% making it the third biggest stock gainer across the Nasdaq and NYSE
If you found this Biggest Stock Losers & Gainers article helpful, do share it with others. Click on the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Email icon to the right of the “+Share This Article” option below to share this piece with others.