Ally Bank Routing Number
Ever since posting our review article on Ally Bank (Ally Bank Reviews | Top Pros and Cons You Should Know), we’ve been getting a lot of questions, including where consumers can find Ally Bank’s routing number.
Below is the routing number for Ally Bank
Ally Bank's Routing Number: 124003116
To get funds transferred into or out of your account, you’ll need the routing number, as well as your account number.
Where can I find my Ally Account Routing Number?
Your Ally Bank account number can be found at the bottom of your check:
- The routing number is the first 9 numbers between the non-numerical markings.
- Your Ally Bank account number is the middle set of digits at the bottom of your check.
- Do not include the check number as part of your account number
Ally Bank Address
Ally does not have branches, but you can send physical mails as below.
- Send deposit slips and checks (make sure to sign the back of the check and then send) to:
P.O. Box 13625
Philadelphia, PA 19101
- Send general banking correspondence to:
P.O. Box 951
Horsham, PA 19044
Ally Bank Phone Number
- 1-877-247-ALLY (2559)
- You can call them any day or time (24/7)