American Eagle Outfitters | Q3 2013 Quarterly Earnings Report
Earnings Announcements in Brief (American Eagle Earnings Report)
Company: American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
Period: 3rd Quarter 2013
Key Highlights – American Eagle Outfitters
- American Eagle Outfitters spent $93M in Capital Expenditure (Cap Ex) in Q3, and is expected to finish the fiscal year with a total Cap Ex of $250M.
- As a result of the investment in Cap Ex, Q3 total store square footage increased by 2% over last year.
- Q3 real estate expansion included 13 new stores and 6 factory stores.
- Q4-2013 guidance for EPS is between $0.26 to $0.30/Diluted Share.
- At close of trading on the announcement date (Dec 6 2013), shares of AEO fell 9.45% to close at $14.85
Reporting Highlights – American Eagle Outfitters
Financial Reports – American Eagle Outfitters