Apr 25, 2013: A quick snapshot of DuPont (DD)'s top and bottom line results.
Q1 2013 Quarterly Results:
- Highlights: Sales up 2%; Dividend raised 5%; 2013 EPS outlook of $3.85-$4.05 reaffirmed.
- Sales: DuPont (DD) reported Sales of $10.4B, up 2% from the $10.2B of last year, mainly on volume growth, but in line with analysts' expectations of $10.41B.
- Net Income: The company's Income from continuing operations (after taxes) came in at $1.38B, down by 1.5% from the $1.40B reported last year.
- EPS: Q1 2013 EPS from continuing operations (GAAP) came in at $1.47/share, a slight decline from the $1.48/share reported last year, but significantly lower than the average $1.52 estimated by analysts.
Good luck in your investing. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback,
MarketConsensus Stock Analysis Team
Stay in Touch:
Facebook (Like Us on Facebook)
Google + (Connect with Us on Google+)
Twitter (Follow Us on Twitter)
Contact Us (Questions/Comments)
- Why News Corp Stock (NWSA) is Rated a Buy
- Q1 Quarterly Earnings Report – American Express (AXP)
- Is Zynga Still King or is the Zing Gone? Is ZNGA Stock a Buy or Sell?
- CLWR Stock Analysis. Is Clearwire Stock (CLWR) a Buy, Sell or Hold?
- Given the Competitive Landscape, is Alcatel-Lucent Stock a HOLD or SELL?
- Top 10 Most Sustainable Companies for Individual Investors
- Investing in a 401K Plan