E*Trade is a hybrid brokerage firm. It provides a full range of investment choices, along with a vast network of investment advisors. The firm was founded in1982, and became a publicly traded company in August of 1996.
MarketConsensus recently published a comparison-ranking report on the top stock trading websites, with E*Trade taking the #3 top broker spot.
- eTrade offers a full range of investment choices that are adaptable for every investor
- The firm’s online user platform is designed for new, intermediate and experience investors
- With a strategy of being a full service online broker, eTrade provides services that cover stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds & fixed income, international investing, options, and futures
- Get FREE unlimited real-time streaming stock quotes, plus automatically lock-in gains, and limit losses with easy-to-use conditional orders
- The firm also provides a wide range of retirement plans and products. Get no-annual-fee IRAs and complimentary guidance.
- Need to speak with an expert, eTrade’s investment professionals are available to provide support
- The company also provides free independent research reports
- Roll over your old 401(k) or open a Retirement Account, and get up to $600
- E*Trade offers up to $500 + 60 days of free trading. However, to qualify for this promotion, you’ll need to deposit $10,000 or more. This is a better deal than TD Ameritrade’s $600 cash back, which requires you to deposit $250,000 or more.
Comparison Ranking – E*Trade Compared with Other Top Online Brokers
Best of luck in your investing,
Don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions, comments or feedback,