Apr 24, 2013: A quick snapshot of Ford Motor Company (F)'s top and bottom line results.
Q3 2013 Quarterly Results:
Highlights: 15th consecutive quarterly profit; 12th consecutive quarterly positive cash flow; Profit grows on backs of highest North American profit in a decade; Sales volume grows
Revenue: Revenues for Q1 2013 came in at $35.8B, a 10% improvement from the $32.4B reported last year. This represents a 6% beat over average analysts' estimates of $33.74B.
Net Income: Total company pre-tax profit reported was $2.1B, a decline by $147M from last year. Net Income came in at $1.6B, rising by $215M from last year.
EPS/Diluted: The Company reported EPS of $0.40 compared to $0.35 last year. Analysts expected EPS to come in at $0.38.
Good luck in your investing. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback,
MarketConsensus Stock Analysis Team
OTHER STOCK ANALYSIS NEWS
- Why News Corp Stock (NWSA) is Rated a Buy
- Coach Inc (COH) – Q3 2013 Financial Earnings Report
- Q1 Quarterly Earnings Report – American Express (AXP)
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) – Q1 2013 Quarterly Earnings Results
- CLWR Stock Analysis. Is Clearwire Stock (CLWR) a Buy, Sell or Hold?
- Given the Competitive Landscape, is Alcatel-Lucent Stock a HOLD or SELL?
- Quick Snapshot of United Technologies (UTX)'s Top and Bottom Line Results
- Investing in a 401K Plan
- Latest Earnings Reports – Snapshot of HON, IBM and MSFT Financial Results