Earnings Announcements in Brief (Q4 & Fiscal 2013 Earnings Report)
Company: Johnson Outdoors
Period: 4th Quarter & Fiscal 2013
Johnson Outdoors – Key Highlights
- During the 2013 fiscal year, Johnson Outdoors completed the acquisition of the Jetboli® brand.
- The firm’s management was able to successfully reduce debt down to historic levels
- Achieve its highest operating profit in over 20+ years
- Initiated a quarterly dividend
- Both the Minn Kota® and Humminbird® brands continued to report solid growth, with sales from the two brands reporting over $100M each in sales.
- Johnson Outdoors also reduced its Debt/Equity ratio from 5% last year (Sept 28, 2012) to 4% at the end of the current fiscal.
- Capital spending increased approximately $4.3M this year to $16.3M from the $12M reported last year.
Johnson Outdoors – Reporting Highlights
Johnson Outdoors – Financial Reports