Apr 25, 2013: A quick snapshot of Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT)'s top and bottom line results.
Q1 2013 Quarterly Results:
- Highlights: Net Sales decline; Net Earnings increase; EPS increases; $2.1B cash generated from operations; 5.1M shares worth $0.5B bought back; 2013 sales guidance revised to low-end of previous outlook.
- Net Sales: Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) reported a 2% decline in sales, from $11.3B last year to $11.1B for Q1 2013, but beating average analysts' estimate of $10.31B.
- Net Earnings: LMT's Net Earnings for Q1-2013 came in at $761M, which was a 14% improvement compared to $668M last year.
- EPS/Diluted: EPS/D was $2.33, compared to $2.03 reported in Q1-2012. Average estimates by analysts were an EPS of $2.04.
Good luck in your investing. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback,
MarketConsensus Stock Analysis Team
- Does the FRB Findings Present a Buy or Sell Opportunity for MS Stock?
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT)'s Earnings Results – Q1 2013
- McDonalds Corp. (MCD) – Q1 2013 Quarterly Financial Results
- Quick Snapshot of Schlumberger (SLB) Top and Bottom Line Financial Results
- Given the Competitive Landscape, is Alcatel-Lucent Stock a HOLD or SELL?
- Top 10 Most Sustainable Companies for Individual Investors
- Latest Earnings Reports – Snapshot of HON, IBM and MSFT Financial Results
- Earnings Report – General Electric (Stock: GE)