Apr 22, 2013: A quick snapshot of Morgan Stanley (MS)'s top and bottom line results.
- Financial Highlights: Q1 2013 revenue is up from last year; firm reported a positive income this year compared to a loss last year; slight decline in compensation expenses.
- Net Revenue: Morgan Stanley (MS) reported Net Revenue of $8.2B for Q1-2013 which was an 18.84% beat over the $6.9B reported last year. Consensus estimates for Revenue for next quarter is $8.02B.
- Net Income: MS's Net Income from Continuing Operations came in at $1.0B compared to a $79M loss reported last year.
- EPS/Diluted: EPS/D came in at $0.50, compared to a loss of $0.05 per diluted share last year. The Average Estimate for EPS for the next quarter is $0.51.
Good luck in your investing. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback,
MarketConsensus Stock Analysis Team
OTHER EARNINGS REPORTS
- Earnings Report – Verizon (VZ)'s Q1 2013 Quarterly Results
- eBay's Earnings Snapshot – Q1 2013 Quarterly Results (Stock: EBAY)
- Earnings Snapshot – Pepsico's Q1 2013 Quarterly Results (Stock: PEP)
- Bank of America's Net Income Surges by a Staggering 302% (Stock: BAC)
- Earnings Report – UnitedHealth Group (UNH)'s Q1 2013 Quarterly Results