Pandora’s Q1 2014 Earnings Results:
- Sales: Pandora reported 2014 Q1 (First Quarter) revenue of $125.5M, a record 55% sales increase from the sales revenue figure reported for the same period in fiscal 2013
- Total Mobile Revenue: At $83.9M, this was 66.9% of the total $125.5M revenue figure
- Advertising Revenue: Pandora’s advertising revenue came in at $105.1M. In addition to the record sales increase, this also was a record (up 49%) increase from the same period in fiscal 2013
- EPS: Pandora’s earnings per share, however, came in at a negative $-0.16 EPS
- Growth in Number of Listeners: Pandora announced a strong increase in listener hours. Listener hours grew from the 3.09B reported in Q1 fiscal 2013 to 4.18B hours in Q1 fiscal 2014, a 35% surge.
- 2Q 2014 Guidance: “Non‐GAAP revenue is expected to be in the range of $155M to $160M”