Apr 25, 2013: A quick snapshot of United Technologies Corp. (UTX) 's top and bottom line results.
Q1 2013 Quarterly Results:
- Highlights: Earnings and Net Income up; Operating profit up 14%; EPS up 6%; Otis New Orders up 24%; 2013 EPS guidance of $5.85 – $6.16 reaffirmed.
- Sales: United Technologies Corp. (UTX) reported Sales for Q1-2013 of $14.4B, up 16% from a year ago. Organic sales declined 2% largely on softer European and commercial markets. Average analysts' expectations were for revenues of $14.94B.
- Net Income: UTX reported Net Income of $1.27B, up 7% from last year's $1.18B.
- EPS: Q1 2013 EPS came in at $1.39/share, up 6% from the $1.33/share from last year. Analysts expectation was $1.30.
Good luck in your investing. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback,
MarketConsensus Stock Analysis Team
- Does the FRB Findings Present a Buy or Sell Opportunity for MS Stock?
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT)'s Earnings Results – Q1 2013
- McDonalds Corp. (MCD) – Q1 2013 Quarterly Financial Results
- Quick Snapshot of Schlumberger (SLB) Top and Bottom Line Financial Results
- Given the Competitive Landscape, is Alcatel-Lucent Stock a HOLD or SELL?
- Top 10 Most Sustainable Companies for Individual Investors
- Latest Earnings Reports – Snapshot of HON, IBM and MSFT Financial Results
- Earnings Report – General Electric (Stock: GE)
- Investing in a 401K Plan
(By: Monty R. – MarketConsensus News Contributor)