Apr 24th, 2013: A quick snapshot of Sprint Nextel Corp. (S)'s top and bottom line results.
Q1 2013 Quarterly Results:
- Highlights: Adjusted Operating Income grows highest in 4 years despite significant business investments; Highest ever subscriber base reported; Net Operating Revenue declines.
- Revenue: Net Operating Revenue declined 2% from last year, coming in at $8.79B versus $9.00B. However, revenue targets were almost in line with the $8.71B expected by analysts.
- Net Income: The Company reported Net Loss of $643M compared to a Net Loss last year of $863M.
- E/PS: Q1 2013 Diluted Loss per share was $0.21/share compared to Loss/share of $0.29 last year. Analysts were expecting a Net Loss per share of $0.32.
Good luck in your investing. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or feedback,
MarketConsensus Stock Analysis Team
OTHER STOCK ANALYSIS NEWS
- Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) – Is ANR Stock a Buy, Sell or Hold?
- ArcelorMittal Stock Analysis – Is MT a Buy or Sell at the Current Price?
- Why News Corp Stock (NWSA) is Rated a Buy – 2013 Stock Analysis
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) – Q1 2013 Quarterly Earnings Results
- What's on the Horizon for Verizon?
- How to Trade Vodafone (VOD) Stock: Valuation Analysis & Trading Strategy
- Trading Strategy for TOG Stock (TORC Oil & Gas). TOG.TO Stock Analysis
- Investing in a 401K Plan
- Latest Earnings Reports – Snapshot of HON, IBM and MSFT Financial Results