TradeKing recently merged with Zecco, making it the sixth largest trading platform online. Founded in December 2005, TradeKing has consistently been recognized as a top online trading broker.
Well designed for Individual Investors and Traders alike, the firm provides a wide array of free, powerful trading platforms and high quality research tools.
MarketConsensus News recently published a comparison-ranking report on the top five US online brokers, with TradeKing taking the top spot, followed by TD Ameritrade, which was ranked #2.[related1][/related1]
- Cost per trade starts at $4.95 and caps out at 5% commission
- Requires no minimum account balance
- Officially supported for iPhones, but based on our testing, works great on Android and other phones / tablets.
- Consistently recognized as one of the best online brokers
- TradeKing provides free, powerful trading tools
- Offers innovative research interfaces
- Customer service is ranked #1
- At TradeKing, investors do not have to trade alone. The firm has an innovative trader network that allows you to follow and interact with other investors and traders. “You can share experiences, ideas and strategies for trading stock online”
- On weekdays, expect a response to an email within 2 hours during normal business hours and 24 hours on weekends.
- TradeKing has really great online reviews, compared to other online trading firms
- TradeKing covers up to $150 in transfer fees
- Offers a Refer a Friend Award Program ($50 for each friend). If someone you refer funds a new account with at least $3,000 and execute three trades, TradeKing will deposit $50 into both of your accounts. The more friends you refer, the more you can earn
Comparison Ranking – TradeKing Compared with Other Top Online Brokers