Requirements for Joining USAA
Are you thinking of joining USAA (United Services Automobile Association) and enjoying its many banking and insurances products, as well as its great rates?
Below are the key member requirements for becoming a member of USAA Bank
USAA Membership Requirements
Membership is typically available to:
- U.S. Military personnel (all enlisted personnel, active, retired, honorably discharged servicemen)
- Commissioning program candidates (Officers in training)
- Cadets and midshipmen at U.S. service academies, in advanced ROTC or on ROTC scholarship, plus officer candidates within 24 months of commissioning.
- Adult children of members who were/are USAA members
- Former spouses, widowers, widows of USAA members with a policy prior to death or separation
Non-Military Individuals or Unrelated to Someone in the Military
If you do not have any military affiliation or relationship, you can still qualify for the below USAA products and services: